You are surely aware that playing billiards table is not easy. But, at the same time not that hard to become a pro itself. So, choosing the right equipment for yourself is a step towards your victory. There are several things that you need to have while playing. But, the most crucial piece of equipment for the game is gloves. While playing, having the best pool gloves is a blessing. Therefore, it increases your chances of winning.
Longoni Pool Gloves
Molinari Pool Gloves
McDermott Pool Gloves
Mezz Pool Gloves
Best pool gloves – Buying guide
There are a few things that you should surely notice before buying the best pool gloves for yourself. The below-mentioned points will help you,
Factors to look for while choosing the best pool gloves
- Glove Thickness – The best pool gloves will have the correct thickness. The thickness of the gloves might sound foolish, but it is a great deal that can increase your chances of winning. The gamers usually wear it to degrade the friction between the cue stick and hand bridges. The more accurate the thickness, the chances of a straight pool increase.
- Length – Generally, the length of pool playing gloves lies between the fingertips and the wrist. So, check whether the fitting is exactly to that length, not short or long. Fitted gloves would not come off easily while playing.
- Heat Aging Degradation – The best pool gloves have the process of heat aging degradation. This system helps the player to have a grip between their hand and the cue stick.
- Sweat and Humidity Absorption – Best pool cue gloves have a system of absorbing the sweat and humidity of the palms. Many players sweat a lot, and slipping off the cue stick is a common mistake done by them. So, to avoid such mistakes, you need to wear a pair of pool gloves.
- Material and design – Before wearing your pool cue gloves, check the quality of the material used in manufacturing them. The widely used material for manufacturing pool gloves is Spandex and Lycra. This will help you to have a great grip.
Best Pool Gloves Reviews
- Brand: Longoni
- Body: 20% Elastane and 80% Polyamide
- Closure Type: Hook and Loop
- Color: Green
- Sports: Billiards
The best pool gloves that you will find are from the brand Longoni. Longoni is a European brand that manufactures various sports equipment. One of the best products is their pool gloves. Also, the gloves have been manufactured using two different materials that are elastane and polyamide. It gives a better grip to its users.
This type of pool glove reduces heavier friction between the hand bridge and the cue stick while playing. For some intense games, some shorter distance shots can be accomplished, etc.
It is said that these pool gloves can be used to play snooker, pool, pyramid, and billiards. It’s a multi-purpose pool glove. Also, the strap of the gloves is adjustable. It comes with a hook-and-loop kind of system.
- Soft and Breathable Material
- Free Size
- Fits on the left hand
- Available in a single color
There is no compromise for the material used to manufacture the glove. It can be washed again and again without harming its quality.
Why should you buy it?
The Longoni Pool Gloves are the best pool gloves that you can find on the market. The gloves are so soft to wear that the user will not have any irritation or any other kind of difficulty with them.
- Brand: Molinari
- Size: Small
- Color: Black
- Fit: Left Hand
Molinari pool gloves give a great grip to the left hand while playing. The adjustable strap helps to hold the position of the gloves. The pad used in it stabilizes the hand.
The gloves absorb all the humidity and sweat that is caused by the palms. So, to have better friction the player use it during their game.
Generally, the pool player does not find any difficulty wearing it. The padding is also soft, and never discomforts the player. The straps of the gloves are adjustable. Wear it on dry hands.
- Soft padding
- Great Quality
- Adjustable strap
- There can be size issues
- Availed in a one color
The padding on the gloves benefits in enjoying better stability and grip during the game. Straps can be adjusted to your wrist.
Why you should buy it?
These gloves are comforting and give you a better grip. Then, what better can you ask for? Finely double-stitched. Thus, making it long-lasting.
- Brand: McDermott
- Weight: 49 grams
- Material: Nylon
- Color: Black
- Size: Small
The gloves are a breathable material that is a mixer of two different fabrics. 82% Nylon and 18% Spandex. It comes with cushioning on the palm area which gives the player better support to hold the cue stick. It comes with an adjustable strap from Velcro.
These gloves reduce the stress of the player to a great extent. The grip that can be enjoyed after wearing these gloves is great.
The pool players can wear it anytime and in every game. The padding and the material are finely stitched with each other. In addition, the adjustable strap also does a great job of keeping it intact with the wrist.
- Velcro strap
- Fitts smaller hands
- Material can be discomforting at times
The strap can be adjusted to one’s wrist. The cushion that has been attached to the palm supports the hand while the shot.
Why should you buy it?
These gloves can be adjusted. Lightweight. It feels like you are not wearing anything on your hand. People widely love to use these gloves.
- Brand: Mezz
- Color: Black and Grey
- Hand: Both left and right hand
- Size: All sizes
- Manufacturing: Made In China
These gloves are adjustable. The player can fit it in both left as well as in right hands. Available in all sizes. It comes with an anti-slip logo for supporting the hand. Soft and light-weighted.
If you are searching for comforting gloves then this will be your choice. Your palm is also supported by the padding that comes with it.
Directly wear the glove. But check whether your hands are dry and clean. Later, adjust the straps.
- Ambidextrous Fitting
- Logo reduction
The fitting is neutral for both hands. Great support to the hands. The material used in it is soft and breathable. It can even be washed with some detergent.
Why should I buy it?
There are no complaints from its users in general. The comfort and relaxation it provides to the hands are of great quality, and people are opting for these gloves.
1. What are the best pool gloves?
The gloves that give you comfort, as well as a great grip while playing billiards, should be the go-to gloves. The adjustable strap on the wrist section is also an important aspect of a pool glove.
2. Why do pool players wear gloves?
The pool players wear gloves to reduce the production of sweat and humidity by the hands. When there is no sweat on the palms after wearing the gloves, a better grip is seen between the hand and the cue stick.
3. How often should I wash my gloves?
As these gloves are prone to attract dirt and sweat soon, you must wash them regularly with your laundry. The billiards gloves also dry faster than other normal gloves.
4. How durable Lycra gloves are?
Lycra pool gloves have exceptional stretching capacity. Hence, making it durable. It is low maintenance and comfortable to wear.
I’m Allen Perez. I have a passion for billiards and own my own billiards store. I enjoy playing and studying the game, and sharing my knowledge with others. Visit my store to find everything you need for billiards.