Are you planning to buy a new pool table? Well, then you must surely be wondering how much room do you need for a pool table but the first thing you need to know is that buying a small pool table is much better than buying a big table which may occupy a lot of space in your room. Here is a helpful guide that will help you buy the right pool table for your room.
How much room do you need for a pool table in meters
- When buying a pool table, it is recommended that the pool table should have at least 5ft clear space surrounding the pool table. The height of a standard pool table is at least 8ft and you can empty the room space accordingly.
- Make sure you choose a room that is big enough to fit the pool table as well as the players. Do not cramp the table in a small room or the table may get damaged and it may also become congested for everyone.
How much room do you need for a bumper pool table
- One of the best things about a bumper pool table is that it occupies a smaller space but offers the same amount of fun and entertainment as a standard pool table. However, it still needs decent space so that you can play pool with comfort.
- A regular bedroom should be able to fit a bumper pool table comfortably. Hence, if you are wondering how much room do you need for a bumper pool table then you need a spacious room but not a big room that a regular pool table would occupy.
How much room is needed for a 7ft pool table
- If you are considering buying a 7ft pool table, you will need a spacious room. The standard height of a regular pool table is around 8ft to 9ft and although 7ft is a bit smaller than the standard height, it still occupies a lot of space.
- If you are buying a 7ft pool table, you must also take the cue size into consideration. If the pool table is 7ft with 58” cue, you will need a room that measures around14′ x 17′.
If you are planning to buy a new pool table, the first thing you need to consider is how much room do you need for a pool table and you can decide how much space you need and the size of the pool table accordingly. Make sure you choose a room that is spacious enough to fit the pool table.
1. What size room do you need for a pool table?
The standard size of a pool table is 8ft to 9ft so if you are planning to buy a standard pool table, you need a space of 14′ x 17′ with 5ft of free space around the table. Choose a spacious room that can fit the table as well as the players comfortably.
2. Is 12 feet wide enough for a pool table?
12ft room space can be a little congesting for a standard pool table which measures around 8ft to 9ft. The cue size is 58” and if the room is too small, it may be difficult and uncomfortable for the players to use the cvue and play pool. Therefore, you might want to choose a little spacious room that can accomodate the table and the players without any hassle.
3. Can a pool table fit in a 12×12 room?
If the pool table is 6ft, it should easily fit in a 12×12 room. Make sure that you choose a spacious room to place the pool table so that there is no discomfort while playing.
4. What is the smallest room for a pool table?
The smallest room for a pool table is 13×16 which is considered to be the minimum room size for a pool table that is 7ft and has a 58” cue. It is always better to buy a smaller pool table that can comfortably fit in your room.
5. What size pool tables are in bars?
The standard size of pool tables generally used in bars are around 8ft to 9ft with a cue size of 58”.
6. What size room do you need for a 6 foot pool table?
You need a 12×12 room for a 6ft table. Pool tables need large space because you not only need to fit the table properly but you also need to ensure that the room can fit the players and the players can use the cue properly. Therefore, a 12×12 room should be sufficiently spacious for a 6ft pool table.
I’m Allen Perez. I have a passion for billiards and own my own billiards store. I enjoy playing and studying the game, and sharing my knowledge with others. Visit my store to find everything you need for billiards.